Pat’s perfect day today:
- Survived a meeting I was afraid of. And performed. And reached my personal goal (yay!).
- Didn´t use the presentation I had prepared for the meeting a week in advance. Reached my goal simply by sitting in a lounge and talking!
- Didn´t blame myself for being nervous the night in advance.
Even enjoyed being nervous (because it always makes me alert)!
- Didn´t complain about not having had a minute of sleep. And didn´t try to find an answer to it (you can easily survive one night without sleep. And perform. And reach your goal. Finding a reason for it does not change it).
- Still love myself – even though I spent about 10 hours putting together the slides.
- Love the slides, because they were my path to not using them.
- Love the path, because it was the experience I gave myself as a present for today!
Thanks to everyone who also joined the game of everyday life today.
I´m so curious about what you might have granted yourself 🙂